All admissions decisions are taken with three general criteria in mind:
- A non-discrimination policy regarding applicants, regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national or ethnic background.
- The applicant’s potential to benefit from the education offered at St. Augustine.
- The school’s capacity to serve the educational needs of the applicant.
Admissions requirements include:
- A completed application form with all the required records: birth certificate, baptismal certificate (when applicable), health record (including vaccination record), two passport size photos.
- A review of the applicant’s grades from two previous academic years.
- For PK to 1st grade applicants: a hearing and eye examination.
- An academic evaluation by the teacher of the grade in which the student wishes to be enrolled. This may include both an oral and written evaluation.
- Attendance at the Admissions Orientation Meeting, or an interview with the applicant’s parents.
As a Catholic school, St. Augustine requires all its students to take religion classes during all their years at school. Students are also required to participate in all school activities such as masses and retreats. Students with other religious affiliation or with no religious affiliation are admitted under the same requirements.
If you would like to request admission materials or learn more about St. Augustine´s admission requirements, please contact:
Mrs. Jasmila Etienne